Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday

I have no purpose today, so I'll share my miscellaneous and random thoughts for the last several days.  Hmmm...what's been happening in the world lately?  Hmmmm...oh wait, I know!  The Royal Wedding!  I love the Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice hats.  I thought Beatrice looked beautiful, even though others disagree.  If I was to go to a royal wedding, I'd wear her dress and hat.
Now let's talk about Camilla.  Nah, let's don't.  I can't stand her. I feel sure she smells like farm animals. If I had a racehorse, I'd like to name it "Camilla the Homewrecker", but wouldn't want to give a nice horse such a horrible name.
I thought Catherine (nee Kate) looked beautiful with her tiny waist and all that, but I was hoping for something more over the top.  There should have been a tiny hat or something wacky thrown in there. 
Last but not least, I love Harry.  I have a soft spot for Gingers, but I'd probably never marry one.

Ta ta for now!

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit when I saw the news coverage of the royal wedding I couldn't help but think of you when I saw those awful hats. Next question - how the hell did you know who those two were?

    ReplyDelete